JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Last Christmas my wife forbid me from getting in to reloading - "you will spend a fortune and buy more than you will ever need!" She was right (yeah, I said it).

I set up two of these hornady ammo power plants. One was dedicated to 9mm and the one I'm selling is set up for 556. This set up will do all calibers, but the bullet auto loader is set up for the 556 and the brass loader is set up with the small rifle plate (bought separately).

This set up has not been used :(. It has the complete hornady ammo plant 5 stage press and all the parts included in the box. I think I may still have the box.

It also comes with the Inline stand and the bar you have to order separately to set it up.

It also has the UFO light installed under the press to illuminate the wheel.

It does not come with the plate (in the picture) or any dies. All you will need is plates and dies to get this going!

Absolutely amazing set up! Can reload any caliber if you get the plates/dies. I can punch out over 400 rounds of 9mm in an hour once tuned. There are a million YouTube videos on how to set it up.

Asking $1800 for the whole set up. Will not piece out. Maybe willing to trade for nice guns. Feel free to pm me offers.

IMG_9777.jpeg IMG_9778.jpeg IMG_9779.jpeg IMG_9780.jpeg IMG_9781.jpeg IMG_9782.jpeg IMG_9783.jpeg IMG_9775.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews