JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$495
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
LIKE NEW PRESS
This press was originally purchased in 2003, and has sat basically unused, mounted to a bench in a heated room in my home. It has made probably less than 200 shells in total. I bought it when the kids and I were shooting a lot, but they went off to collage, left home, we are moving, and the need for volume reloading is no more.

PRESS INFORMATION
The Hornady 366 Auto Progressive Shotshell Press is the ideal press for any avid shotgun shooter. This time-tested design lets shotshell reloads load high quality, low cost ammunition in a hurry. Just set a hull and a wad in place in place and pull the handle. The 366 Auto does the rest of the work automatically. This press features a solid die-cast frame for long service, primer tube fuller with an automatic primer feed system, easy-empty powder and shot hopper tubes with auto shut-off options. Swing out wad guide, full length resizing station, automatic indexing and shell ejection. Includes spent primer catcher. There are (28) powder and shot bushings included with this press.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Press Type: Progressive
Gauge: 12
Shell Length: 2-3/4"
Frame Material: Steel frame with aluminum parts
Priming Feature: Automatic primer feed
Load Rate: 250 rounds per hour

FEATURES
Full length resizing
Automatic primer feed
Swing-out wad guide
Three-stage taper-loc crimping
Automatic advance
Automatic ejection of completed cartridge

ACCESSORIES
Primer tube filler
Powder and shot baffles
Gas assist handle
Riser mounting legs
(28) powder and shot bushings

The price includes approximately (4250) 12 gauge wads.

#8 and #7-1/2 lead shot, and several thousand (8000) once fired, clean, Remington STS and Winchester AA empty shells are also available at additional cost.

IMG_0394.jpg IMG_0393.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top