Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Holsters Kahr, Sig P239, Springfield XD

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by cyclesarge, May 8, 2010.

1. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

I am thinning the holster heard a little. First is a home made IWB (Crossbreed Supertuck Copy) for a Kahr MK9, MK40, PM9, PM40. This is one of the best IWB's I have ever used, though a little rough in apprearence, this thing works very nice. The leather part really distributes the pressure so you don't have the gun poking you anywhere. Plus it really locks the gun in place so you don't have to worry about it falling out. $35
    DSC01477.jpg

Next, I have a Desantis thumb break OWB for a Sig P239 (9mm, .40. ,357Sig) this is pretty nice for OWB concealment because the scabbard design really holds the gun tight to your body. Plus it's a three slot holster to get the angle you want. This also includes the double mag holder as pictured. $50 for both.
    DSC01478.jpg

I am willing to ship at your expense and my be up for trade.

I have another Kahr Holster I made, this one is new (unused) and a little different than the top one. It is not "tuckable" but works great if you don't "tuck". It is the same as the one I use everyday and is VERY comfortable. Also as an open end holster it should work with the K9,K40,P9,P40 models as well as the MK9,MK40,PM9, and PM40 models. I am asking $45 for this one.
    DSC01481.jpg

Last edited: May 8, 2010
  2. cyclesarge

BTT
    I'm open for trades.:thumbup:

3. cyclesarge

Still got these, if anyone is interested but thinks my pricing is off, go ahead and make an offer. The worst I can say is "no".
    I really like the holsters I made and I'm sure you will to. So if you buy one of these I'll offer a "buy back" guarantee, if you don't like it after a couple weeks, I'll buy it back from you. Think of it as a free trial period.

4. cyclesarge

Still got these, ANYONE? ANYONE? Buyback guarantee? ANYONE? ANYONE? Oh yeah, I'm in Eugene OR if you want to do a face to face.

5. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

PM sent re: Desantis f/Sig P239