JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Holosun
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is my Holosun HE403C-GR (green dot) optic. It has been barely used and comes with the original box and contents. Retails for over $225

Below is some additional information on the optic. Feel free to email with any additional questions.
  • EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: HE403C-GR 20mm micro optical Green dot sight, Battery CR2032, Lower 1/3 Cowitness Mount, Low Profile Mount, T10 L Key, Rubber Cover, User Manual, CR2032 Battery, Lens Cloth
  • LONG BATTERY LIFE: Features include Super LED high capacity lithium battery to power the optic with up to 50,000 hours of battery life. With the long battery life span, it makes this the perfect sight to carry on long hunting
  • ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Equipment includes 12 different brightness settings, including dim settings compatible with night-vision devices for nighttime use. Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief.
  • SHAKE AWAKE TECHNOLOGY: Equipment shuts the LED sight off during periods of low motion. When the pointer is under the sun you have a bright reticle, when you move indoors it will automatically switch to low conditions. Custom user programmable.
  • INCLUDES SOLAR FAILSAFE: Optic sight features automatic brightness adjustment; when you're under the sun you have a bright reticle, when you move indoors it will automatically dim down to match ambient low lighting conditions.
Depending on the location, I am willing to ship as well.

IMG_0633.jpg IMG_0634.jpg IMG_0636.jpg IMG_0638.jpg IMG_0642.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews