JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am more of a Thanksgiving type of guy.

However, one thing about December that gets me all excited is....

COOKIES!!!!!

Yep. I only bake two types myself, molasses and family secret recipe chocolate chippers.

But I'm a sore sucker for a home made cookie during the holiday season.

If you could get drunk off cookies, I'd certainly say I'm going for belligerent.

Happy cookie days!

EF9668D9-BDB5-4E36-993E-30FBE067C044.jpeg 98355270-1521-45F4-8DA8-E76BF44CB430.jpeg

My wife makes gold medal Olympic worthy chocolate chip cookies.

I then started having issues with chocolate so she would make a few dozen without and they are still amazing.

Now I'm not suppose to have refined sugar so no mo cookies for me:(

I'm a sucker for pie and cobbler.
Fred meyer has some honeycrisp struesel apple pie that is the bomb.
I don't bake much myself, I did my first baking from scratch last month. Made a bourbon apple crisp and it was pretty dang good. I went a little too heavy on the cinnamin, but still good

Yeah the PB cookie with smooshed in PB cup is my wifes go to.
Pretty frakin good. My favorite candy is the PB cup.

My mom would always make these white cookies covered in powdered sugar. They looked like white turd nuggets.
Delicious.

0CA24E90-93D0-4FBB-A29E-1CD89F00FDE2.jpeg

I've eaten at least 12-20 since starting baking them. I have to remind myself that they are for giving, lol ya right.

I do the Cookies at my house. I have 140 dozen (assorted cookies) to bake starting on Wednesday. Chocolate Chip, Raspberry Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Chip Macadamia nut, Peanut Butter Blossom, Russian Tea Cake (snowball) cookies, Spritz Cookies, Fruitcake Cookies, Chocolate Crackle, Peanut butter Crisscross, (yes my bathroom scale will be used after the cookies are gone.

Well I sent a majority of them to my wife's work. She oversees three offices and lots of employees so they are up most of them.

I did my fair share of nom nom noms.

There currently is only 1 left in our house and the wife threatened my life if I eat it.

I will be starting my baking late night tonight. I have an appointment for a procedure at the hospital this morning and by the time I get a nap and dinner it will be cookie baking time (meaning I get to eat the first cookie out of the oven:p

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top