JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
HK USP 9mm standard, comes with three clips, hard case and 100 rounds of ammo beautiful condition less than 200 rounds fired. $750.00

Springfield XD45 compact bi-color, comes with factory hard case, two clips, holster and 300 rounds of ammo $550.00 this gun has only had 50 rounds fired.

Both of these wepons have been stored in my safe, cleaned and are in exellent condition.

$1100.00m for the pair, smoking deal

Last Edited:
I hate to do it but these need to go, need the $$ so I will take $675 for the HK and $500 for the XD and I will throw in some ammo with each gun, no trades of anykind please.

OK, here`s the deal of the day $1100.00 for the pair, sold as a set only. No trades, no offers less than $1100.00 of course feel free to offer more if you like.

SOLD please delete
They don't delete. It is your responsibility to close the ad, per the rules:

• To Close A ThreadTo close a thread, go into your thread you'd like to close and click the "Thread Tools" dropdown menu above and to the right of the first post. Make sure "Close Thread" is selected and click "Perform Action". The procedure is the same to open a thread you've previously closed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.