JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Missoula
State
Montana
Zip Code
I have decided to sell my HK USP 45 Compact Tactical. It is in overall great condition with some basic wear marks you would expect in places you would expect. I have done my best to detail these wear marks in the photos. I just don't shoot this enough, and I'd like to move on to other firearm adventures.

The frame is in excellent condition, and I could not find any damage. The slide is in excellent condition overall. The barrel is in great condition on the inside and has wear marks the outside as shown in the photos. The O-ring is in great condition as well. All serial numbers match.

AI date code = 2008 manufacture. From what I recall, these were made during two production runs. The original production run that was aimed toward government contracts included suppressor height sights. The second run was aimed at the civilian market as a USP variant and came with standard sights (this is 10+ yo knowledge I'm trying to recall, though). This USP CT has the standard USP sights.

This pistol comes with:
  • 3 8rd standard magazines
  • 2 10rd extended magazines
  • HK soft pistol case (I do not have the original case)
  • HK marked pistol cleaning kit (I never used this much, if at all. I kept this in there for range day cleaning purposes. Standard solvent and lube that you can decide if you want or not. Standard Hoppes stuff).
  • Document package - Over the years, I collected documents on the USP - manuals, armors manuals, diagrams, etc. All printed from my home printer over the years. If you want, I will detail what it is but it's nothing all that special.
  • Original manual
  • Thread protector
  • Extra O-ring (black)
  • HK lockout tool
  • Shoulder holster - holds gun + two magazines
  • Couple snap caps (two I believe but if I find more, I'll throw them in)
My price is $1,600.00 shipped to your FFL or FTF in western MT. These are discontinued and becoming increasingly difficult to find.

Will I accept trades? Maybe. I am not looking for other USPs unless there is something equally special about them (I'm not doing your USP 40 + cash, for example. Probably going to say no to anything other than 9mm). I'm not looking for VP9s or P30s. I think if I am looking to do a trade, it will be for a higher dollar item that I would add cash to - such as an MP5 variant. I might consider a Mark 23 if the packages are similar. Would maybe consider MR556/762. Would consider other non-HK firearms as well in the vein as above. If you have a proposal, ask - just don't be offended if I say no.

I have more pictures available upon request. If there's anything specific you want, let me know.

I am new to the website but not to others. Good feedback in other locations.

20230427_132159.jpg 20230427_132230.jpg USPCT1.jpg USPCT2.png USPCT3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service