JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a HK USP 40 (S&W). It was taken out occasionally for practice and cleaned after every use early on. This gun was in storage for years with less than 300 shots through it. I am the original owner. The ejection port has lost some of the black coating, otherwise the gun is in excellent condition. Took it out one last time and hit spinners at 25 yards at English Pit.

Included are the original case, six 10-round magazines, the owners' manual, and a few snap caps. Four extra mags alone would cost over $125 these days.

$725. I'm in Washington state. FFL or FTF with good ID.

Only trade I'd be interested in is a Kahr PM9 (yeah, good luck:D). Would also consider some ammo as a partial trade.:s0155:

I have the same USP and shoot it more than anything I own, but im not much of a pistol snob/shooter. But my friends who do shoot love it.

according to this you can. Please buy jimwsea's USP and let me know how it goes. I want switch mine from left handed to right handed...

Wait a second... maybe my left handed safety is the one you need. Trade? :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.