JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thought I would test the waters as I am moving back towards Glock for my carry guns. I have an HK USP Tactical in 40 S&W that I may be looking to move. I would prefer to trade but will sell for the right price.

The gun is currently set up with the match/LEM trigger as installed by Doug at LEED. It also comes with the detent plate for what I believe is variant 9? (DA/SA, manual safety, no decocker) that allows for cocked & locked carry. I had new Tru Dot adjustable night sights installed the first of the year.

My gun comes with the box, manual, three factory 13 round magazines, thread protector and a Galco "Concealable" holster. A safariland 6280 duty hoster is also available to the buyer.

I am looking for two glocks (19,26,34,17L) an FN 5.7 or one glock/other handgun and cash in trade. I will consider other offers and I would let the whole package go for $1000.00. I am into it for about $1400.00 between the gun, night sights, LEM etc.

Will listen to any 9mm/40 glock trades as long as we agree your gun/cash/extras are worth a thousand bucks.

HK1-1.jpg
HK2-1.jpg
Tom

Last Edited:
It's in the box with the variant 9 detent plate. Right now the match LEM/hybrid trigger which is a light double action only trigger is installed. It requires an HK armorer and about 5 mintues to convert trigger modules in this gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.