Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HK USP .40 and PK380

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by deviousdevelopment, May 30, 2010.

1. deviousdevelopment

deviousdevelopment Member

Hello all...Long time lurker, finally registered.

I'm looking to do a couple trades, it's time for a change for the wife and I.

First, I'm looking to trade my HK USP .40 for a USP .40 compact. I really love the HK but want a little smaller frame USP so if you're looking to go full size I'd like to do a straight trade. Have a couple holsters and 2 - 13 round mags and 2 - 10 round mags.

Second, I'm looking to trade the PK380 for possibly a PPK, a PPS or a good 9mm. Let me know the specifics of what you've got and we can work out a straight or + cash deal. Have an inexpensive itwb holster and 2 magazines.
    walther006.jpg

walther005.jpg

Both handguns are in excellent condition and have cases, original paperwork, fired case, etc...

Looking for FTF in OR.

2. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

As a new poster, we should let you know that posters with pictures get a lot more hits and results than one without. If you don't know how to post pics, there's a "sticky" that tells you how. Welcome to our forum ...

3. marksman23

marksman23 Oregon Member

would you consider selling the Hk usp?

4. deviousdevelopment

deviousdevelopment Member

I'm not interested in selling at this time, I really just want to trade the USP for a compact USP. I may consider selling the Walther to fund a 9mm for the wife but not quite ready for that yet.

5. WilliamP

WilliamP Oregon Member

I'm fairly new, can you PM me about the walther.