JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all...Long time lurker, finally registered.

I'm looking to do a couple trades, it's time for a change for the wife and I.

First, I'm looking to trade my HK USP .40 for a USP .40 compact. I really love the HK but want a little smaller frame USP so if you're looking to go full size I'd like to do a straight trade. Have a couple holsters and 2 - 13 round mags and 2 - 10 round mags.

Second, I'm looking to trade the PK380 for possibly a PPK, a PPS or a good 9mm. Let me know the specifics of what you've got and we can work out a straight or + cash deal. Have an inexpensive itwb holster and 2 magazines.
View attachment 205958

View attachment 205959

Both handguns are in excellent condition and have cases, original paperwork, fired case, etc...

Looking for FTF in OR.

As a new poster, we should let you know that posters with pictures get a lot more hits and results than one without. If you don't know how to post pics, there's a "sticky" that tells you how. Welcome to our forum ...

I'm not interested in selling at this time, I really just want to trade the USP for a compact USP. I may consider selling the Walther to fund a 9mm for the wife but not quite ready for that yet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.