JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new HK P30S in 9mm for sale. It has been my daily carry gun for about 6months and it's in great condition! Cleaned every few weeks and conditioned with fireclean gun oil. Pistol comes with five 15rd mags and original case, lock, first fired brass and the grip panels. Looks excellent and feels even better in the hand. Pistol has less than 250rds down the pipe and it shows. My only gripe with this gun is that it doesn't quite fit right with my long fat fingers. This is a particularly hard gun to find in 9mm with the ambidextrous thumb safeties, literally took me months to find one. This is a great carry piece or if you're looking for a tactical gun. I'm asking $950 obo for the gun with all mags, make me an offer. I'll include a leather tagua universal holster also. This one is single/double action, with decocker and ambi safety. Polygonal barrel, grip can be changed to perfectly fit your hand with both back and side straps, and HKs patented recoil system. Text is best to get a hold of me quickly. Trade for a similar condition Sig p226 9mm, open to others possibly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.