JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2200
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a brand new in box and unfired HK Mark 23. Gun is 10/10
I Have one to shoot and was planning on collecting this one but want something else so need to make room.

Heckler & Koch Mark 23 .45 auto
Comes with 2 10rd mags
Purchased new this year.
You will not find a new in box one for this price anywhere.
The MSRP is $2639 if you can even find one.
No low balls asking $2200

Interested in Trades for HK SP5, Vector, B&T, Scorpion micro. Dm me with offers.

More pictures posted below

IMG_3427.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It appears someone on this site has stolen my pictures from this post and created a sale on Gunbroker. I have not listed this anywhere else other than on this site. Want to do an in person sale at an FFL of your choice. Also willing to meet somewhere... Thanks.

I have some time on the Mk23.

The best way to describe it is AWESOME!

You are not so much "shooting" those big "Gods caliber" projo's, rather you are "sending" them where you want them to go, and doing it VERY accurately.

Built like a tank, reliable as the sunrise and all the accuracy you could ever hope for!

WMB

Priced extremely low. $2200. This is the best deal you will find on a brand new unfired Mark 23. B&T trades will be considered. apc9k apc9 pro, Ghm9 or TP9-N. Possible partial trade for Scorpion Gen 3 micro.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.