JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Fort Mill
State
Other
Zip Code
Binary trigger setup for HK MP5 and clones ( MP5K too with a mod to the housing ) with clipped and pinned ambidextrous pictograph housing and Custom Smith selectors. Also includes Franklin selectors. The whole lower. Runs great but really not for me.

$750 and that includes 9mm ejector , spring and pin which Franklin does not include.

You have to live in a state that allows this thing to receive it legally.

U3JOPN.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
HK lowers are not regulated items. late model 3 position Pictograph HK lowers are ambidextrous. Ambi lowers are really not compatible with almost all semi trigger packs except some rare and expensive FBI semi trigger sets or with the right setup you can use the Franklin binary trigger set. To be clear that setup as advertised above will fit a HK MP5 or clone and is probably one of a few dozen or less in existence as it stands in binary format with clipped and pinned picto lower.

If you have an HK or clone you need to learn the language.

Last Edited:
Wired, thanks for the info. The reason I am inquiring about this is I have a HK-91 preban. I did some research on Franklin Binary drop in trigger groups. Franklin BFS3 HK-C1 Trgger system will fit a 91 HK. I'm not an expert on HK's do you think your lower will work on the 91?

John

Wired, thanks for the info. The reason I am inquiring about this is I have a HK-91 preban. I did some research on Franklin Binary drop in trigger groups. Franklin BFS3 HK-C1 Trgger system will fit a 91 HK. I'm not an expert on HK's do you think your lower will work on the 91?

John

Yes it will. The lower actually started as a G3 unit and the back gets trimmed off a bit to fit on the MP5. Still fits the G3/91 though as that part gets covered with the butt stock.

I think you have a little misunderstanding of how the Franklin trigger system is marketed. Its a complete drop in unit that completely takes the place of the original trigger group. There is no trigger job per se' . The trigger group sits inside the trigger housing ( lower ) which is a non regulated part . I have the original trigger group for my PTR but I am keeping that for the PTR along with the original PTR trigger housing. The pictograph housing that goes with the trigger group has been clipped and pinned meaning it has been adapted to fit the shelf style upper and had a long pin epoxied in place and shave from the inside to give the appearance of a push pin lower trigger housing. I will take a pic of the inside of the lower and put it up later but its really just an empty shell.

I will include the Franklin instructions but they are really nothing more than a description of how to move the ejector pin and spring over to the new complete trigger box which I have done already and those parts come with the housng/trigger box set.

I'm glade you are explaining Franklin trigger as I am not familiar with it or installation. So I should be able to switch this trigger housing with the Franklin trigger in it with the trigger housing on my HK91 . Swap them out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top