JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
IMG_20150305_231346220.jpg

Looking forward to those. Why wouldn't it be "real"?:D

So, what you're saying is you have a Pre-ban HK91. Isn't your price low? Wish I had the cash....
Yes its pre ban, I think the price is fair as they sell for $3500+ on occasion, this was a 1 owner gun with sub 500rds through it. I would also take AK trades + $2k cash

I was looking at one in a Kansas gunshop today. Same date code, pretty scratched up and obviously well used. It was $2,750 and there's a 8.5% sales tax here too.
Yes, because it was manufactured before the Regan.Bush gun bill, the sear can be converted to Class III, fully-auto with proper approval and taxes. It would then be a HK G3.

If you want to find out more about these, check out http://www.hkpro.com/index.php?opti...catid=14:distinctly-american-imports&Itemid=5

HKPro.com is also an excellent site for all things HK - lots of knowledgeable and helpful members there.

Opinions may differ on how good HK firearms are - I've met many who think they are overrated/overpriced. I'm in the camp that they are well worth what you pay for them. I've had three and wish I still had each one of them.

I was looking at one in a Kansas gunshop today. Same date code, pretty scratched up and obviously well used. It was $2,750 and there's a 8.5% sales tax here too.
Yes, because it was manufactured before the Regan.Bush gun bill, the sear can be converted to Class III, fully-auto with proper approval and taxes. It would then be a HK G3.

If you want to find out more about these, check out http://www.hkpro.com/index.php?opti...catid=14:distinctly-american-imports&Itemid=5

HKPro.com is also an excellent site for all things HK - lots of knowledgeable and helpful members there.

Opinions may differ on how good HK firearms are - I've met many who think they are overrated/overpriced. I'm in the camp that they are well worth what you pay for them. I've had three and wish I still had each one of them.
Thanks for posting! I'm always open to offers/trades as well

Looking forward to those. Why wouldn't it be "real"?:D

So, what you're saying is you have a Pre-ban HK91. Isn't your price low? Wish I had the cash....
What he was saying is that its not a copy that you can buy for $800 and are not very well made nor reliable. A real H&K is one of the best.

Thanks for the info.

I think one of the big reasons they are high priced is that if you change out the trigger pack with your registered FA pack, you now have a machine gun for only $3K. Of course, that doesn't include the cost of the trigger pack or registered sear. Those go for $25K and up.

And, HK guns are the all that.

I think one of the big reasons they are high priced is that if you change out the trigger pack with your registered FA pack, you now have a machine gun for only $3K. Of course, that doesn't include the cost of the trigger pack or registered sear. Those go for $25K and up.

And, HK guns are the all that.
I have seen sears in the $10-$15k range , still $$

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.