JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a really nice HK91 .308 rifle that needs a new home. I just bought a house so I need to thin the herd. It is an IA date code HK91 genuine HK. Pre ban. These are only increasing in value. It has the wide hand guards complete with a genuine HK folding bipod. It has a genuine retractable HK paratrooper stock. It comes with 21 mags. 16 aluminum and 5 steel. Some new some used. I will also include 200+ rounds of match grade federal .308 ammo for my asking price. You don't see these around everyday. Thanks! I'll try to post pics later tonight. There are a couple tiny spots of corrosion but the rifle is solid, the action is smooth and appears to have been shot very little. The bore is nice and shiny. I have not shot it. Has the gray HK early finish. Metal trigger group. I also have the HKparts.net extended magazine release to go with it. I did not install it.

$3000 SOLD SOLD SOLD

FullSizeRender77_zpsntjpqe37.jpg

FullSizeRender74_zpsyovw6oi9.jpg

FullSizeRender75_zpszmot3yp8.jpg

FullSizeRender78_zpsaidzd9fm.jpg

FullSizeRender76_zpsiubtnpam.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.