JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a Hk 45 I purchased about 6 months ago. The reason I am selling this one is because I bought two that day and I dual wielded them and my life is complete. Also I want an acog for one of my ar builds. Not in a rush to sell, I do like owning two, I'm not gonna lie but realistically I only need one. Now a little about the gun, I bought the floor model so one magazine has signs of wear but gun has been shot about 100 times total. Comes with the still packaged h&k lock, manual, and the still sealed baby envelope holding the casings from the factory. Has the safety and de cocker, sa/da. Really nice pistol. Let me know if you have questions or trade offers. Asking 850, will cover transfer fee in spanaway.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Optics is kinda my big hunt right now. Want an acog and I can do plus cash (one of the 4x32 .223 ones being ideal), was thinking maybe an eotech with a 3x magnifier also. I stay away from revolvers and .40s. Let me know what you got in mind.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.