JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Second owner. Bought with 200 rounds through. I have put a total of 50 through. Clean, clean, clean. Virtually no wear. So nice and smooth. Never failed to feed or extract. Feels like a cadillac compared to other .40 compacts I've fired. My 100lb lady's first gun shot in her entire life. She hit black from 30 feet on her first two shots. Not bad for a compact (or a pretty girl). Comes with factory mags, extra night sights (never installed) and paperwork with box. I have some ammo too....unless I get antsy this weekend and the round count will be closer to 350-400. Would prefer to trade for a full size 9mm bedside weapon. Sig226, Glock17, even a solid HiPower or Beretta 92fs/a1 would wet my whistle. $650 OBO otherwise. I'm not hurting for cash. Prefer to trade. Just want a solid indoor weapon that double-taps like a champ. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

Got a lot of questions about an outright sale. Would prefer a trade, but feel free to make a cash offer. I know new ones are pricy, but I'm not too clear on the going rate for the used guys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.