JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Parking has always been free every time I've gone.

ANYONE know if the guy who sells Kershaw factory seconds will be there? I know he goes to the Portland show, but I've got something I want and was hoping to get something from him.

ANYONE know if the guy who sells Kershaw factory seconds will be there? I know he goes to the Portland show, but I've got something I want and was hoping to get something from him.

What's his company called? I thought I saw it on another thread.

I went to the last one, it was cheap to get in and parking was free. It was a great way to kill part of a day, but I didn't see any fantastic deals, the only knife guy I saw there was someone selling $5 switchblades- should have bought a few. Hey free parking and cheap to get in, oh and the hot dogs outside were really good. MK Tactical had cheap billet lowers too, they might have been $100 iirc. I'd go again :s0155:

There was a guy there today selling Kershaw knives. I don't remember the name of his company though.

No idea what the factory-seconds knife sales guy's company is. I went to the show today and saw the Kershaw guy, but he didn't have what I needed :/

Good show with a great turnout I thought though.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top