JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's run by one of the same companies that does the Expo Center one, but is only two days rather than three. I can say that the table fee is noticeably less! I don't remember how the entry fees compare, though. (Benefit: Free parking closer than the Portland Expo Center has.)

Ah, a quick check: The Portland show is $9 entry fee, Vancouver is $8, all of their other shows (Hillsboro included) are $6.

I showed up on Saturday. Didn't find the Springer I was looking for, but found a good price on a Kahr I will be picking up soon from the seller.

Better atmosphere than a PDX show, though less to look at. Overall a good show, with free parking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

Good show. Got some ammunition for my Mosin-Nagant and yet-to-be-assembled SKS. Haven't taken my Mosin out shooting yet, got a 440-round sardine-can tin of ammo with it, and it would feel a shame to crack open the tin with the can opener to just run 20 rounds through it. One seller had a nice pack of 20 7.62x54R for $5.50. Also got five packs-of-15 sealed Russian 7.62x39 for $4.00 each the SKS whenever I get it assembled. My wife remarked of the x54R rounds, which appear to have copper 'brass': "Oooh, pretty"... heh.

Almost bought the little pink .22 for my daughter, but she only just turned 7, she can plink with the BB gun for a couple more years yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top