JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need a LPK so I was thinking about dropping in for a bit if I have nothing better to do. I went to the last one which was the first Hillsboro show I have attended and it wasnt all that great. You going to be there?

Parking is FREE!!!! and we have about 150 tables here. we will get a vendor list together this evening.

show hours are Saturday 9-5 Sunday 10-3 admission is $6 and kids 12 and under are free with adults.

I might. Do vendors typically sell ammo at a discounted price at these events? Specifically, 45 ACP. I won't get my hopes up given the popularity and shortage of 45 ACP rounds.

This was the best Hillsboro show Ive been to in several years. Coctailer had a nice display, MK tactical and NorthernbornRebel got some of my money.
I was pleased to attend this time, in past years it has not been worth the price of admission. Free parking, I have not been excited about this since playing monopoly as a kid. A fellow is selling glock mags for $15 each (hi-cap) Factory.

This is the best Hillsboro show I have ever been to.
I had low expectations given the past shows there, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I scored some hard to find M1 ammo for pennies, Colt 30 round mags from sweatybeard, and there were AR lowers EVERYWHERE for sale.

There were a lot of actual GUN DEALERS there this time.

Well, I really enjoyed this show, very small but a friendly atmosphere. There was a good selection of vendors and There were plenty of deals to be found, though not much ammo left but that's typical of a Sunday at the gunshow. And I was really only looking for 44mag.

Went to the show briefly on Saturday. Tried to say hello to Coctailer, but he was busy with other customers so did not want to interrupt. Glad to see this show getting better. It was a real waste of time for many years past. Only bad part was standing at a table looking at a Sig 238 and glancing over and seeing a 1911 .22 pointed right at my head. I know I should expect this type of idiocy at gun shows, but it still ticks me off. At least it's not as bad as the Expo Center.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top