JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is Collectors West Hillsboro gun and knife show for April! The show is located at the Washington County Fair Grounds. Show hours are Sat 9-5 Sun 10-3 admission is $6 and kids 12 and under are free.

Ammo is up in price as usual, there's a few ammo cans, didn't look at black rifle prices. But then again, I wasn't looking for ammo and didn't hunt down the deals. It's nice and has a 'small town' feeling. Had about a 15min wait to get in @ 9:00, left at 11, fairly crowded but no line.

I stopped in. Not bad... prices aren't as bad as I thought.. Lot's of AR mags, AK mags.. decent prices all things considered. Ammo is up. 308 is $1/round, on up. DPMS 308 mags... three in the whole show.. $79 each grrrrrrr

I got there a little before opening and waited about 20 minutes to get in. Prices on guns weren't bad but ammo prices were the usual crazy high.

On the plus side there was a number of good knife tables setup and the fantastic Dennis of the Grateful Edge Knife Sharpening. I'm getting excited for th knife show on Eugene next weekend!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads