JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
The Hillsboro Gun & Knife Show will be held next on Jan 28th-29th, 2023 with additional shows on Jun 17th-18th, 2023, in Hillsboro, OR. This Hillsboro gun show is held at Washington County Fairgrounds and hosted by Collectors West. All federal and local firearm laws and ordinances must be obeyed.

Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM till 3:00 PM

If it was like the one in the fall, I'd call it medium sized, but I'm used to the Albany gun show which is HUGE. Will be interesting to see how many vendors show up this time. @Gabe85, hope you find it interesting. There are usually tables with different types of guns from old military, to revolvers, to all the current modern guns as well as accessories. Typically a lot of complete uppers as well. Lots of magazines and an opportunity to pick up some more.

For those going, I'll have a table with Measure 114 and legislative action information. Be sure to stop by and say hi.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews