JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thinking.....
If I could only sell it for that price on NWF?

Wake up, wake up.....

Aloha, Mark

PS.....anyone want to help me sell stuff on Gun Broker? Of course there will be a cut for you.

In order to help, those of us with a lot of ammo should not only not buy it now, but should sell some of our stock to help fill in the supply gaps for new gun buyers (if possible). If enough of us did it it might change folks mindset and help slow some of the crazy down. When the TP disappeared not long back, it was only what was in peoples minds that caused that shortage. Supply was the same, demand was what made your Charmin disappear.

Ammo prices will settle back eventually if eveyone cools off a tad. Maybe not as low as they were, but you'll be able to buy a box of .22 on the shelf again.

In order to help, those of us with a lot of ammo should not only not buy it now, but should sell some of our stock to help fill in the supply gaps for new gun buyers (if possible). If enough of us did it it might change folks mindset and help slow some of the crazy down. When the TP disappeared not long back, it was only what was in peoples minds that caused that shortage. Supply was the same, demand was what made your Charmin disappear.

Ammo prices will settle back eventually if eveyone cools off a tad. Maybe not as low as they were, but you'll be able to buy a box of .22 on the shelf again.

I haven't purchased any more ammo since the prices have skyrocketed. I just can't bring myself to purchase at these prices. It does help that I built up a decent supply prior to the price increases but not enough to feel comfortable selling any. I wish I bought more back then! Hindsights definitely 2020.

Might. Might not. I have no idea. I've just been giving some to friends who are low. And shooting of course.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top