JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nice AR here. Got in a trade, and just don't shoot it near enough to justify keeping it. From what I understand PWS has a AK style bolt so its more reliable, while looking and preforming like and AR. The best of both worlds. I'm selling everything with this, so a couple hundred rounds of 5.56, mags, eotech, sling. Still have eotech case, and nice backpack case for AR. Not in a huge rush to sell, but I'm very open to offers (cash only) well maybe a KRISS:D.

Thanks for looking. Now only $1100. About $800 less than I originally was asking.

gun3.JPG gun4.JPG gun5.JPG gun6.JPG gun7.JPG gun8.JPG gun9.JPG gun10.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say that it has a AK style bolt. It has a long piston rod like a AK that helps for the force on the bolt for the most part.

Do you have a price without the EOtech?

I wouldn't say that it has a AK style bolt. It has a long piston rod like a AK that helps for the force on the bolt for the most part.

Do you have a price without the EOtech?

Thanks for clarifying!

I'd like to keep it all together, but with that said I'd seperate them for $1250.

Price lowered significantly to $1100 for the whole package. This is a very, very good deal. This is a well put together rifle, not some hack job. Let me know please.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.