JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had Todd Koontz down in Salem machine the barrel of my one of my H-D's back to the receiver so that the barrel extends 4 inches into a extended liberty shoofly silencer. Todd also attached a meprolite tritium front sight. Turned out pretty good.

I must admit it does shoot nice. At some time in the past someone had installed a what to them must have been a nice home made muzzle brake . The made it an interference fit and set screw on the brake to the barrel. Would have been a 98% or so gun . They had also tightened up the slide and done a remarkable trigger job. Breaks about the same as a good citation. In any case the barrel was cosmetically ruined so I didnt feel bad chopping it plus I got it cheap. At 20 yards it is holding quarter sized groups even with the silencer and trigger is as crisp as anything.

Just purchased it last week but the dealer is a close friend and will let me shoot it while he is with me. I expect it in by Friday, and the NFA Approval in 2-3 months.