JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Trade pending.

So I thought I could comfortably carry a 1911, but I guess I'm not enough of a badass. I just can't get comfortable with it IWB, and I don't want to go OWB or shoulder or fanny pack. :p

Which is a shame, cause this is an amazing pistol. No malfunctions of any kind since it was first bought new. Super accurate (even with ME shooting it, which is saying something). Some (leather) holster wear, but no actual scratches or idiot marks. Throated and polished, feeds and ejects flawlessly. Bull Barrel, full length guide rod.

More info here:

http://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail.a...yle+Pistol+Series&model=Crusader+Compact+1911

This pistol is also manufactured by Armscor, which means it has one of the best lifetime warranties in the business. Their service is above and beyond ANY other company I know of. Doesn't matter if you aren't the original owner.

Includes:
3 seven-round mags (Kimber, Actmag, Promag).
150 rounds WWB, 71 rounds Federal HST, 50 rounds Winchester Ranger.
Original wood grips, Hogue aluminum grips, Hogue rubber grips.
Original hard plastic case
Plus a beat-up old leather IWB holster

hscc.jpg

Looking for something that is reliable and easier to carry (especially in the summer). Let me know what you have.

Also looking for a 20 gauge pump/auto, but only in addition to a pistol.

I'd put the trade value at close to $700 with all the ammo and grips and mags.

Thanks!