JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a High Standard 22lr pistol.

I havent been able to find out much about this exact model. It seems to be a variant of the SuperMatic but I havent been able to pinpoint which one. I do know it was manufactured in fort worth texas and has pachmayr grips installed. It is tapped for a scope, but the rear sight is missing. This part is readily available. I'm also including one OEM magazine.

I am unsure of the finish, though I believe it to be nickle. Whatever it is, it's in great shape.
I have been unable to find another HighStandard like this one anywhere.

*edit* It is stamped as being made in Fort Worth Texas.

click on the image for a higher resolution picture.
<broken link removed>

I'm asking $350.
FTF in or around the Eugene area, but I may be able to meet half way if you're out of the area.

Shoot me a pm or feel free to call (541) 914-3279 with any questions

Very interesting. I have Hi Standard Supermatic Tournament Military that I have had since the early '70's and have kept up with what has gone on with Hi Standard over the years and I have never seen one like this. Will be interested to see what you find out. If It is an original Hi Standard before they went out of business the first time I might be interested.

I think that's one of the Mitchell arms high standards made before the logo fight,
It looks like a supermatic tournament military. I have never seen a high standard
in stainless(?). I have 4 diff. model high standards.If you do a search on GB auction
you can find one that looks like that.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=166041266

"edit* It is stamped as being made in Fort Worth Texas."

I think that does make it a mitchell arms.

Last Edited:
I think that's one of the Mitchell arms high standards made before the logo fight,
It looks like a supermatic tournament military. I have never seen a high standard
in stainless(?). I have 4 diff. model high standards.If you do a search on GB auction
you can find one that looks like that.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=166041266

"edit* It is stamped as being made in Fort Worth Texas."

I think that does make it a mitchell arms.

It's Mitchell arms and it will be stainless. They quit using the Hi Standard name in around 94 so this one would pre-date that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.