JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to Bi-Mart Monday morning and bought some packing supplies and visit the pharmacy. While sitting in my car, making my packages ready to ship, I watched more people than I can count, pull up, leave a vehicle running, run inside to do the ammo check and right back out, after they found that the shelves were bare.

The ads are increasing because all of these kind folks who have nothing better to do are buying up all of the ammo as soon as it hits the shelf, then bringing it on here to make a ridiculous profit. In the military, we call them Blue Falcons.

I go in a couple places around the 1st of the month to look for reloading supplies, but that's it. It would be cool to be able to buy some here, but I cant afford 50 bucks a pound for powder. Every now and then I luck out and find something, but I dont keep my fingers crossed. It's really too bad. I would rather see everyone have a chance to have some stuff at reasonable prices, but greed makes that too much to ask.

Pretty soon the situation will take care of itself. I'll just patiently wait for it to normalize, then probably take advantage of everybody who went long in order to scalp us. You can only invest so much in ammo that you bought to sell before you need to liquidate. It would go faster if nobody did business with the scalpers at more than a modest markup, but that's not going to happen for a bit.

Used to get all my Blazer tickets in a similar fashion - I'd wait for the last minute then find the scalper who bought too many tickets and get a hella deal on some great seats.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top