JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE UPDATE: $500

These lowers come from Hogan. For those of you who haven't heard of them, they are the machine shop who did all of POF (Patriot Ordinance Factory) guns before POF got bigger and moved it all in house. If you have a POF that's was made more than 18 months ago, it came from these guys. Anyways, this is literally a POF lower with a different name on it right down to the NP3 coating if you choose to buy that one, and the ambi bolt release.

They are billet machined from 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with an over sized trigger guard so that they can be used even with heavy gloves. They have a wire E.D.M.’d flared magwell and an ambidextrous bolt release lever machined into them. These are not your run of the mill, cheap forged lowers. I have them in black, and soon to be NP3 (grey), and anodized OD green.

Decided to keep the OD greens, sorry but they are too pretty to part with. Still have a couple blacks and np3 not spoken for though.

See them here...

DSCN1088 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCN1089 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
DSCN1090 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If you have a lower parts kit (or want to order one) and want it installed, we can work that out as well. I have the tools and the knowledge. If you have any questions or want to pick one up, send me a PM.

They will be $500 each until inventory is gone...

Last Edited:
Bump to top....

Also, update on info.
I just Talked to Hogan today, and they said that they were slammed for business (no surprise there) and that is why the order is late. But all lowers are getting anodized and np3 coated as we speak. Order should be in the mail before the week is over.

I certainly hope not, but I always hope for the best and plan for the worst.

Update: I have the black anodized lowers in hand now and will put up pictures later today.

Update: Have a couple black anodized lowers left, also the np3 lowers are on the way now. Have a few left unspoken for, and reducing the price to get them out the door. Now only $500

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top