JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Deal of a lifetime on this hi-point 9mm with a lifetime warranty that is fully transferable. Hi-point may not be the most desirable gun but it is made in the good old USA. I have not shot this one much shooting maybe 50 rounds tops.

Selling off so I can buy something lighter so that I can carry.

$130 OBO

Due to Oregon's dumb law we will need to meet at an FFL of your choosing and you must pay the transfer fee. I know a guy in Canby who will do it for $20.

20161009_202418.jpg 20161009_202348.jpg 20161009_202337.jpg

Last Edited:
Deal of a lifetime on this hi-point 9mm with a lifetime warranty that is fully transferable. Hi-point may not be the most desirable gun but it is made in the good old USA. I have not shot this one much shooting maybe 50 rounds tops.

Selling off so I can buy something lighter so that I can carry.

$130 OBO

Due to Oregon's dumb law we will need to meet at an FFL of your choosing and you must pay the transfer fee. I know a guy in Canby who will do it for $20.

View attachment 319595 View attachment 319596 View attachment 319597

That's one hell of a gun! I know a guy who did 15 deployments as a special operator in Antartica with one just like that except it was painted with $100 bills.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.