JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Hi-Point
Caliber
9mm
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Used 9mm (9x19) Hi Point (Hi-Point) carbine. Fun gun, always reliable. It's been cleaned after each use.
Say what you want about Hi-Point, it's a decent rifle and pretty accurate. Fun range toy. It is easy to keep a tin can moving across the dirt with this thing.

3 each 10-round magazines.
Not a tactical model. Equipped with 16 inch barrel, plain muzzle. Rear aperture sight.

Selling to fund another project. I just don't use it much.
I can meet at an FFL in the Wilsonville, Tigard, Newberg area. I'm flexible during the workweek. All fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

HiPoint_2.jpg
HiPoint 995_1.jpg
HiPoint_3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Déjà vu!

The first time I have seen one of these was just yesterday at the range. The owner fired three 50-round boxes without a hitch. He let me touch off a half magazine and I was surprised at the trigger; it was much lighter and crisper than I would have thought and I was able to keep the hits nearly touching from the standing position. For the record, the target was at 15 feet.

GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top