JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thanks

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
View attachment 276318
9mm hi point carbine. Bought it a while back and finally got a chance to shoot it and it's not my thing. It comes with one ten round factory mag which works most of the time and a pro mag 15 round which goes nose up every round just about. There are videos on how to fix it but I don't care to put the time into it. This is the original version so it does not lock back after the last round and it has a ati tactical stock which makes it look like the betetta cx4 Storm. I added a rail under the stock for a foregrip it also has a flash hider and a red laser with a pressure switch. These come with a great lifetime warranty. 250 cash but am more Interested in trades maybe able to add a little cash or add acessories that would work for this rifle. Open to any firearm offers but prefer guns chambered in 9mm .380 .45acp 38/357 .223 7.62x39 and 12 gauge
Is a Intrac 12ga Pump, never shot of any interest?

YL12-IJ2B Intrac 004.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top