JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Thanks

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
View attachment 276318
9mm hi point carbine. Bought it a while back and finally got a chance to shoot it and it's not my thing. It comes with one ten round factory mag which works most of the time and a pro mag 15 round which goes nose up every round just about. There are videos on how to fix it but I don't care to put the time into it. This is the original version so it does not lock back after the last round and it has a ati tactical stock which makes it look like the betetta cx4 Storm. I added a rail under the stock for a foregrip it also has a flash hider and a red laser with a pressure switch. These come with a great lifetime warranty. 250 cash but am more Interested in trades maybe able to add a little cash or add acessories that would work for this rifle. Open to any firearm offers but prefer guns chambered in 9mm .380 .45acp 38/357 .223 7.62x39 and 12 gauge
Is a Intrac 12ga Pump, never shot of any interest?

YL12-IJ2B Intrac 004.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top