JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to introduce myself. I found the forum somewhat by accident, but sure glad that I did. We shoot pretty regularly down at Norpoint in Arlington and anxious for the new range to be built by the Harley shop in Burlington. Thanks, Ed

Welcome aboard. I'm out in Woolley. There used to be a couple of good spots up near lake Cavanaugh but they've been shut down. The plantation range in Bellingham isn't bad though. I've been up to the club up in Custer with a friend whose a member and really like it.

Welcome. I'm in Bellingham. I appreciate the tip on Norpoint Range. I never heard of it and will definitely check it out. Another range in the area would be welcomed. I've been to the Plantation range (about 10 minutes drive from my house) and yes, it is pretty nice, but they are not very accomodating for me and my .357 mag so I will look into a membership @ Custer. I've been enjoying this forum and it is nice to see someone "local" !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top