JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saying hi from Hillsboro. I hit the double nickles last year (55). Don't have much history with firearms, but interest has been growing lately. Made the mistake of stopping by a local gun shop just to check it out. When they showed me the Walther P22, it just felt really nice in my hand. I guess I got hooked! I have looked around more since then, and am thinking something in 9mm would be more appropriate, basically to learn to shoot and have something reasonable for home defense. So I have been considering buying a Beretta 92fs or 92a1. I still like that p22 also, maybe I need to buy one of those also for plinking while out camping? I've read that this is a disease for which there is no cure...

welcome to NWF ! ya-- your on the right track--- mite want to check out a safety class , and not just for yourself, but for other family members also ! it will be time "well" spent !!

steven

Yes definitely interested in a safety class. The class at OFA near Eugene looks pretty good, but they are booked until into the summer. Recently found the place in Clackamas county. Their classes look pretty good too, but it looks like you need to take 2 classes there for your CC permit? I'm not interested in personal carry, but being able to have something in the car would be nice. Any opinions on either of these places? Others?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top