JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm Chris. I live in Roseburg OR. I'm a mechanic and a welder/fabricator. I like to build trucks and go mud running. There's quite a few good mud roads around here, even though the best one got wiped out this summer. I've been reading here for awhile. A friend of mine is trying to sell a colt Alaskan pipeline revolver so i figured I'd start posting and put it up for him since you guys have the best classifieds I've found.

I'm still working on it lol.. I'm trying to figure out the picture thing. So far without success! I think trying to do it using my phone was a bad idea

I havent had a chance to yet. I am still looking for a 4wd. My 2wd Ford doesnt cut it. Looking for something cheap and not afraid to work on it. I am a mechanic by trade.

Ya I've been there. There's some good deals around but it seems like you just have to be lucky to find them. The ranger I'm putting together now is a mixture of 3 different rangers that I traded for. What all kind of rigs are you open to for a starting point? I usually stick with fords but most of my friends are into chevys or toyotas

Open to almost anything, big thing is it must run. Not like I havent done engine swaps in the street before. I have had from Jeeps to fullsize chevys. I like Chevys the most, have had a crap ton of them. But almost anything works.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top