JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly this happens now and then even with better known brands. Humans run the place, now and then something slips by. Sucks if you are the one who gets it but it is part of life. What is bad when people who sold the gun will not lift a finger to at least help get it sent back. It's so much easier for them to send it back. I can understand they are not a "shop" so all they did was receive and transfer the gun but, they could at minimum help you get it returned even if they wanted you to pay what it costs them. I would also hope the manufacturer will make it right once they see it.

Thanks Alex, for taking the time to provide your input.

Interestingly enough, your comments mirror my opinions on scenarios such as this. Corporate industries no longer care about the consumer as long as they can maximize profits. It's not until a (bubblegum in some minds) consumer rejects and calls out companies on bad quality control that they actually do something that was once commonplace in the 50's.

Just take care of your customer!

Life is 90% incident and 10% of what you make it.

Last Edited:
Welcome aboard!
Beretta has some serious concerns to make right with, and this sight is quite large with a even larger interwebs presence, so, what goes down here does in fact carry far and wide! Think of it as Treat some one badly, that person tells 10 friends, and those ten friends tell ten more, and before long, there are thousands of folks pizzed off enough to boy cot a business! Beretta is kind of a big deal, so it is a smart move for them to stand up for a factory Q.C. issue that should never have made it off the assembly floor!

Now, if some one were to point this all out to some other manufactures ( RUGER, BENCH MADE Yes I'm calling you two out) things might actually improve for customer service!

Welcome aboard!
Beretta has some serious concerns to make right with, and this sight is quite large with a even larger interwebs presence, so, what goes down here does in fact carry far and wide! Think of it as Treat some one badly, that person tells 10 friends, and those ten friends tell ten more, and before long, there are thousands of folks pizzed off enough to boy cot a business! Beretta is kind of a big deal, so it is a smart move for them to stand up for a factory Q.C. issue that should never have made it off the assembly floor!

Now, if some one were to point this all out to some other manufactures ( RUGER, BENCH MADE Yes I'm calling you two out) things might actually improve for customer service!
Customer service was taught to me when I was a kid mowing lawns. My boss was my father, who told me... " if you doing a job and charging people for your service, do it right". I've lived by that to this day.

I still believe that companies should maintain this standard.

First and foremost, you guys are wonderful in replying to my conjecture with this issue.

I was notified by my FFL today that Beretta has sent my gun back. It'll be interesting to see what I get.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top