JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
This is Colin, from ICE Arms. We're a brand new manufacturer of AR15/M16 parts based out of Ferndale, WA. We don't have a storefront, since the entire net is our storefront.

It's great being a new member here on NWF, and hopefully you'll enjoy having us around a much as we'll enjoy being here.

I'm sure that there are vendors here that are simply here to advertise, and that's perfectly normal. However, we don't typically do that. We like to interact with our customers online.

To that end, don't be surprised to see us commenting in a thread titled, "What do you guys think of the mask I made for my cat?"

Hey, we think masked crusader cats are hilarious too. Just don't be surprised if you see us wandering around. Feel free to send us messages and whatnot.

We're never too busy for our customers. Heck, even if you didn't buy whatever you're having an issue with from us, we can probably help.

We've got a good sense of humor, and hopefully we'll be a solid addition to NWF.
Lastly, our likes and dislikes.

Like:

The BATFE, since they stock all of our favorite items.

Scotch Whisky, preferably The Balvenie 14 and up.

Hand rolled cigars, Viaje or Tatuaje is a current favorite. I'm really liking the Honey Hand Grenades.

Pretty much anything made readily unvailable by the NFA of 1934.

The 2nd Amendment.

Black coffee

Smith & Wesson 5xx and 6xx pre-lock revolvers.

Dislikes:

Politicians

Chrysler (and subsidiary) products.

People that walk cats in the park on a leash. It's just unnatural.

Elmo

And last but not least, politicians.

I know I said the last one twice, but it really needed two spots. :)

Colin

Sent from the ICE Arms Customer Service Cave.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR