JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, moved from Northern CA over a year ago due to a new job - Glad to finally be in a free state. As you can tell from the name, I'm into trail running. Also into camping and off-roading. I haven't found a great way to CCW while running, but maybe some of you can help me out with some gear to *easily* carry while running. I came across a bear mid run yesterday and it got me thinking about being more prepped for those runs but not imprinting or having a heavy piece of metal chafe.

Anyways, excited to be here, looking to sell my AR and pickup a 1911, keep an eye out for my ad!

Hi, moved from Northern CA over a year ago due to a new job - Glad to finally be in a free state. As you can tell from the name, I'm into trail running. Also into camping and off-roading. I haven't found a great way to CCW while running, but maybe some of you can help me out with some gear to *easily* carry while running. I came across a bear mid run yesterday and it got me thinking about being more prepped for those runs but not imprinting or having a heavy piece of metal chafe.

Anyways, excited to be here, looking to sell my AR and pickup a 1911, keep an eye out for my ad!
Welcome. As for the guns this is going to be a hassle to say the least here now. The AR, assuming its a long gun? Is now covered under I1639 here. So buyer has to wait for that. The handgun also is no longer and instant check here and the wait for those can be days to weeks. So what may be worth looking into is dealers. See what kind of deal you can find with a dealer who wants to do a swap with you. Sadly selling in WA is can be frustrating as all hell now. This is a great site to find though. :D

Welcome to the club! I have worn one of the stretchy belly bands that have a snap strap while active and it has held my handgun in fairly secure. It isn't easy to quickly draw, but it at least keeps some protection with you. You might also simply find someone to jog with, that you can outrun. That will solve the bear issue. ;)

Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent.
Alas, I never figured out how to run and carry.
At this point I'm more inclined to waddle and carry, and waddling and carrying is easy.

Welcome to NWF, BUT unless Seattle moved to the RIGHT side of the state while I was asleep last night...Welcome to the People's Republic of Washington. Yup, you now live in a state where your Ruger 10-22 is by WA statute legally defined as an "Assault Rifle". So when you tire of the "life protection" tax Seattle has levied on all firearms sold in Seattle AND the per-round tax ( NOT per Box...per ROUND) to also save lives you may want to visit some of the many gun shops that left Seattle to stay in business Not to worry though, just cross the Cascades to visit Eastern Washington aka the Northern Region of the propsed State of Jefferson.

Wheelchair Wraith
Tacoma, WA
===============
"An ARMED society is a POLITE society and I am always very, very polite."

Welcome. Atleast now you can purchase ammo without a background check. Washington follows CA in gun restrictions. As Microsoft grew, many software jobs sprang up which brought a lot of people from CA. With them came leftist votes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top