JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Hello,
I'm looking for a Henry big boy X model in .44mag.

This is the "tactical" model with the black stock, threaded barrel and forward light rail.

Please let me know if you have one for sale or know where I can get one???

Thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello,
I'm looking for a Henry big boy X model preferably in .357/.38 but would also be interested in one in .44mag.

This is the "tactical" model with the black stock, threaded barrel and forward light rail.

Please let me know if you have one for sale or know where I can get one???

Thank you
Mine isn't for sale, but I love my X in 44mag.

I chose it over the 357/38 model because of the ballistics - 44 special out of the X hits nearly as hard as a standard 44 mag out of a revolver, and 44 mag out of the X will put the hurt on anything within 125 or so yards.

The 357/38 just doesn't quite have the same impressive performance out of the longer barrel to me that the 44 does.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.