JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have six of these bad boys, new and never installed. These retail for $30 a piece. These pads are made from 6061 aluminum and provide an increased magazine capacity. They are internally very efficient and simple to install. Used with a Grams kit, you can increase the magazine capacity further.

Henning Competition Magazine Base Pads - HenningShop.com // Professional Firearms Products

<broken link removed>

Looking to get $20 a piece for them. That's $10 savings off retail. Buy all 6 (which I prefer) for $100. If you buy all 6 I will ship to the lower 48 at my expense.

These will fit on any EAA Mag for a large frame (all current production Witnesses are large framed. They quit making small frames.) All the mags are the same size to allow for the slide interchange factor the Witness is capable of.
They should also fit mags for the CZ 75 series guns, and the IMI Baby eagle in 9 and 40 - that have removable base plates

These mag bases have a hex screw on the back edge. This is because the Witness is one of those guns that can be speed reloaded by driving the mag home sharply have having the slide unlock and chamber a round at the same time.
The stock base plate can be driven hard enough to dislodge the base plate, dumping the rounds out the bottom in a wonderfully embarrassing waterfall of brass.
Henning added the hex screw to lock the base plate onto the mag.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.