JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a gen 4 g17 with a rival arms slide on it. I'm trying to put a holosun 509t on it but not sure what plate I need. Any info helps 1000000268.jpg

I have a gen 4 g17 with a rival arms slide on it. I'm trying to put a holosun 509t on it but not sure what plate I need. Any info helpsView attachment 1337754
What you have there appears to be a Docter/Noblex mounting standard. The Holosun 590T has a unique mounting surface that works similarly to the mounting standard designed for the Picatinny rail. Not sure if such an adapter plate exists, but regardless you would be better off using a compatible optic for that slide.

Your options:

ADE Advanced Optics RD3-002
ADE Advanced Optics RD3-006A Huracan
ADE Advanced Optics RD3-006B Huracan
ADE Advanced Optics RD3-009 Crusader
ADE Advanced Optics RD3-012 Delta
ADE Advanced Optics RD3-013 Bertrillium
Athlon Midas TSR1
Burris Fastfire 2*
Burris Fastfire 3*
Burris Fastfire 4
Delta Optical MiniDot*
Delta Optical MiniDot II*
Docter Sight C
Docter Sight II Plus
Docter Sight III
Docter QUICKsight 5.0 VR
Hawke Reflex 1x25*
Hex Dragonfly
Leica Tempus
MAKdot 1x25
Makdot SH
Meopta Meosight IV
Noblex Sight C
Noblex Sight 2 Plus
Noblex Sight III
Noblex Sight G
Noblex QUICKsight 5.0 VR
Primary Arms SLx RS-10**
Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec
Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec*
US Optics DRS 2.0*
US Optics DRS 2.0 Enhanced*
UTG OP3 Micro
Vector Optics Frenzy 1x17x24
Vector Optics Frenzy 1x20x28*
Vomz Pilad 1x20
Vortex Viper
Vortex Venom

* These red dot sights have a Docter/Noblex mounting standard, but the adapter supplied with them has wider threaded sockets than adapters suited for a Docter/Noblex mounting standard. Consequently, thicker screws are enclosed. You can mount these red dots on an adapter designed specifically for the Docter/Noblex mounting standard, but you will not be able to use the screws supplied with them – thinner screws are needed.

**The screw holes do not accept a 6-32 screw.

Verify dimensions before believing anything above.

https://optics-info.com/footprints-on-red-dot-sights/

This appears to the slide you are describing...
https://www.rival-arms.com/Rival-Slide-for-G17

It states:

"OTHER OPTIC" CUT SLIDES
Rival Arms "other optic" cut slides are designed around the Docter®/Noblex standard "footprint". These slides are compatible with Docter®, TRUGLO TRU•TEC™ Micro (TG8100 models), Vortex® Venom/Viper, Burris® FastFire, EOTech, Meopta, and other optics that utilize the same 4-lug mounting pattern.

C&H precision does not appear to make an adapter plate for this configuration, I doubt you'll find one. Your best move would be to get an optic made for that slide and use the 509T on a carbine or something or the ditch that slide and get a new one with either an RMR cut, 509T cut or MOS cut (or other universal cut like ATOM and AOS)

This appears to the slide you are describing...
https://www.rival-arms.com/Rival-Slide-for-G17

It states:

"OTHER OPTIC" CUT SLIDES
Rival Arms "other optic" cut slides are designed around the Docter®/Noblex standard "footprint". These slides are compatible with Docter®, TRUGLO TRU•TEC™ Micro (TG8100 models), Vortex® Venom/Viper, Burris® FastFire, EOTech, Meopta, and other optics that utilize the same 4-lug mounting pattern.

C&H precision does not appear to make an adapter plate for this configuration, I doubt you'll find one. Your best move would be to get an optic made for that slide and use the 509T on a carbine or something or the ditch that slide and get a new one with either an RMR cut, 509T cut or MOS cut (or other universal cut like ATOM and AOS)
That why I got the complete slide for 100$ no worries I'll probably just scrap that project and move on or buy the optic that will fit. Thanks again