JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a chance to pick up a magnum research .17 mach 2 semi auto with carbon fiber barrel & adjustable butt stock. I know nothing about this weapon. Is it any good? pros and cons? ammo cost? weapon cost? any help would be great. Thanks

Basically it is a 10/22 rifle with the rail machined as part of the reciever chambered for .17hr2. They are good guns and if you needed to you could change out the barrel and maybe the recoil spring to shoot .22lr. The ammo when available (before the panic) was around $6-7 per 50.

you can check them out here.... <broken link removed>

17 Mach2 is different from 17 HMR and not as popular. Even when ammo was available I would only see 1 box of 17 HM2 for every 10 boxes of 17 HMR. But then, that might mean that you could actually find ammo for it.

elsie

I have one and it has been my go to gun for all small game for 3 years now. It is great light weight and packs a punch considering what it is. I put a full size butler creek stock on mine.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top