JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i was researching some different areas to shoot along the Oregon coast and found this website. I recently retired after 26 years and am looking forward to spending more time shooting. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at the range.

Bruce

Thank You for the welcome.
Mr. Millspecer, I've collected quite a few over the years. I have a few AR's (5.56 & 7.62) Rem 700 in 300 wm, ruger percision in 6.5, AK, M1 Garand along with a bunch of handguns. I'm looking forward to shooting a couple I hadn't fired yet (a Keltec RFB and Smith 460).

Welcome to the forum... and the North Oregon Coast. You have a decent place to shoot.. several miles up highway 53 from you, at the Cole Mountain Road rock pit. Honest 200 yards to be had. North Fork road off 53, immediate left onto Cole Mountain road. About 4 klicks in, short spur on the left into the rock. :s0048:

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I stopped by the Cole Mtn site yesterday with the wife and grandson. I had taken a trash bag with us for any trash we ran across, but didn't find anything other than some old expended shotgun and rifle cases. It looks like it had been cleaned up pretty well.

I'm also looking for a spot where I can stretch the legs on a couple of rifles. I'm looking for 1000 yard plus (got some new glass I want to try out also ) areas. One of these days I'm going to stop into the forest office and see if they have any recommendations.

Safe Shooting!

Bruce

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top