JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hello im looking for a pen pal or someone too talk too im 24 i have autism, adhd, speech issues, learning issues, ocd , astsma, allegrys , i love disney, minecraft, starwars, minions, fishing, i wanna learn too swim im just looking for someone who will understand me and be my friend on here or just talk too me

hello im looking for a pen pal or someone too talk too im 24 i have autism, adhd, speech issues, learning issues, ocd , astsma, allegrys , i love disney, minecraft, starwars, minions, fishing, i wanna learn too swim im just looking for someone who will understand me and be my friend on here or just talk too me

Just saw this; I have a few of the above medical issues and my daughter has most of the rest. Although, she has spent her life trying to fit in and would not admit her diagnosii to the world.

Lots of people do not understand her and I am pretty anti social.

Too bad your in Michigan or I'd be happy to help with the swimming thing or go out shooting. Do you have any guns and shoot?

Just saw this; I have a few of the above medical issues and my daughter has most of the rest. Although, she has spent her life trying to fit in and would not admit her diagnosii to the world.

Lots of people do not understand her and I am pretty anti social.

Too bad your in Michigan or I'd be happy to help with the swimming thing or go out shooting. Do you have any guns and shoot?
well i dont own guns, i can i like fishing, boating, how old is your daughter tell her were all the same does she have autism

She has asbergers or high functioning autism depending on what the DSM says at any given year.. She is 19 and well on her way to becoming a Doctor. Takes anything told to her that she can't do as a personal challenge.

Only had one kid and she was(and is) a full time project. She is on the Deans list, graduated a very prestigious high school advanced program, lettered in academics and cross county I think. Did tennis, track and swimming as well as volunteering 3 different places. One of which is helping other teens with issues.

She works hard at it but it has been a lot of learning as parents trying to avoid drugs and using enviormental changes to help her succeed.

And the rodeo isn't done yet...
well sounds like shes doing her best im doing my best too

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews