JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Although I am newly registered I have dealt with some here before. My stepson lives and breathes all things regarding firearms. His dad was into it, but he passed away a few years ago. This has been a fun hobby for us, and I am learning a lot.

Most of the deals that we have made have been done through him. The people that we've met have been great.

He has been telling me that I should join this site for a while.

I had been reading and commenting on another local trading site, as well as making some deals. Most are concerned about the attack that we see on the 2A, and I offered up some food for thought on the other site. I believe that if we have a chance at preserving them, that we have to look at the big picture, and that we might have to challenge some of our world views.

Long story short, the owner of the other site didn't see it that way. The second reason is it takes buyers as well as sellers to have success, and after a little reading today I've learned that many have had a similar experience to mine. I should have taken my stepson's advice long ago, and registered here.

Like I said I have dealt with some here before, and I'm looking forward to more of that, and helping with some critical thought regarding the problems that we are faced with, if it's welcomed.

- David

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads