JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello every body, I'm OM.J! I'm new to gun and would like to be part of community of the site. so here we go!

I'm a bow hunter and so i have so must fun with bow. now i wanna try something new like shooting gun; it sounds fun to me!!

And hey did you know that there is a web-site of bow hunter community just the same like this site...it's called ARCHERYTALK.com
:] come join us, shoot both bow and gun. :]

anyhow
i would like to know about all the guns out there( top line one) and its accessories, can anyone help guiding me:\o_O"

i'm going to have to get AR-15 but they not selling around here:[ dang!

Thank guys!

Hello every body, I'm OM.J! I'm new to gun and would like to be part of community of the site. so here we go!

I'm a bow hunter and so i have so must fun with bow. now i wanna try something new like shooting gun; it sounds fun to me!!

And hey did you know that there is a web-site of bow hunter community just the same like this site...it's called ARCHERYTALK.com
:] come join us, shoot both bow and gun. :]

anyhow
i would like to know about all the guns out there( top line one) and its accessories, can anyone help guiding me:\o_O"

i'm going to have to get AR-15 but they not selling around here:[ dang!

Thank guys!

Welcome to the site. Lots of good folks and information here. Lots to learn. I would suggest that you start with a firearms safety class. They should be offered locally and at such a class you will get an introduction to the different types of firearms.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews