JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, My late husband was very active in Tri County Gun Club, Tualatin Sportsman Association and was a life member of the NRA. He was also very involved in Sons of the American Revolution with Lewis & Clark Chapter SAR as well as Oregon State SAR activities. His dream was to build a Revolutionary War memorial to be placed in Beaverton's Veteran's Memorial park. It wll be the last memorial which will finish out the park. I am now working to make sure his dream becomes a reality. I also belong to a variety of historial and genealogical organizations so patriotism, historic preservtion and service to veterans are very important. Please go to http://www.orwm.org/- we need support and are working to raise matching funds to make this a reality. Remember- those who fought for our freedom are THE FIRST VETERANS! Now more than ever, we need to remember those who founded our country.
Patti Waitman-Ingebretsen

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads