JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello all...new member from Vancouver, Wa. I found a link to this forum from WaGuns.org and figured I'd join...a source for more gun info never hurt anyone.

A little about me...I grew up on Whidbey Island, my old man was career Navy. I moved away after high school and joined the Marine Corps and spent 6 years as an avionics tech. After the service, I moved back to Washington and got a job at Intel in Portland, Or...been in Vancouver ever since.

I started shooting when I was 5, started hunting when I was 6, and been hooked ever since. My hunting and gun interest went on hiatus when I joined the Corps, and was left on the back burner due to the family. Now I'm getting back into guns and shooting, and still thinking about getting back into hunting. Right now I've got an AR-15 chamber in 6.8mm SPC, a Rock Island Armory 1911 Tactical .45 ACP, and a Winchester 1400 Ranger 12ga...obviously I'm looking forward to expanding my small collection.

Enough for now...see ya around.

welcome to NWF ! lots of good folks in your area . you'll find em as you look around . get a couple guys , and do some shooting........ always nice to have partners !

steven

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR