JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this site after searching for some decent 'free' shooting ranges to have some good clean fun out in the sticks. Been to a few ranges that require membership fees or paying to use the facilities, but it kind of sucks the fun out of shooting when you have to pay hundreds of dollars a month to have a little fun. Or even with the 'cheaper' ranges they still strictly do NOT allow anything even remotely close to 'rapid fire'...

I'm originally from Iowa, where I grew up not to far from my home was a pretty darn good range. Good people, respectful, and safe to shoot all the times I've been there. Best of all it was FREE, it was maintained by a volunteer and occasionally a DNR range-officer was present. But mostly it was pretty laid back in terms of rapid-fire, etc. As long as you were safely handing your firearms, keeping the rounds on target, etc.

Would love to find a nice 'spot in the woods' not too awfully far from Whidbey Island area. Most of the places I keep reading about end up being way far in south/east WA... Again spending $200 on gas, and driving for 4-8 (x2 for round trip) hours = sucks the fun out of shooting.

But hey I'm not here to rant, just want to enjoy the sport/training/practice with like-minded people :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top